pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday's Wackness: And you think you've made a stupid mistake.

Well here is a heart warming story for you.

A month ago I sent out a request for a photographer's pass to the Lil Wayne "I'm Still Music Tour" concert ft. Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj.

It was being held at the Greensboro Colosseum, the same venue where I saw Drake, with 22,000 other fans.

The date got closer and no return email was in my inbox for my CRGimages.com email address.

I rarely check that email because I use it so infrequently, well I checked it last night, to see this email in my inbox. (click to enlarge)

















Long story short, I was emailed the day of the show, saying I was approved for a free photopass to a concert that was 800 bucks a ticket for front row, and I missed it...

They say you learn from your mistakes, but this one hurt...

Back to the grind..

1 comment: