pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

DANTE LEON x NORTHERN LIGHTS DROPS SOON!

Whatup Everyone!

I said it before and I'll say it again, Dante Leon is gonna blow the fuck up. You might have seen my earlier post about his music, Northern Lights Mixtape Demo in particular. Well his full album is going to be dropping really soon. He released this video today for a little hype toward his album, check it out!




We'll post the album here when it drops. In the meantime checkout this photo I got downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada where I'll be living for at least the next 8 months! Lots of footage to come once I get my harddrive situation figured out for my mac! 3 Summer Swag edits have been in the works for a while now but I haven't been able to finish them due to these technical difficulties.



Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment