pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Video Monday: Kendrick Lamar

The hype around hip-hop artist Kendrick Lamar has been substantial since the release of his highly acclaimed Section. 80 tape.

Since it's release I have really been stuck on one song in particular on the tape.  HiiiPower is a very well written, very in your face track that is, simply put, about "The Man."

I wasn't as stoked on the video as I was the song, that's why I neglected to post much about it.  However I still think the song is good enough to hold it together, so give a look and let us know what you think!



Support the artist by following him on twitter at the link below:

@KendrickLamar

-Alex

**We appreciate all support given by clicking the ads of our sponsors at the bottom of the blog!**

No comments:

Post a Comment