pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Recruit

Hey guys my names Stu Davis! I'm coming together with Max, Alex, Carl, and tyler, as well as everyone else who has been reaching out, collaborating, and helping expand S4F as a collective of creative artists, athletes, and musicians! Max and I go back to our golden days hanging out at Amethyst Harbour on the North Shore of Lake Superior where we grew up spending summers on the lake and building bike trails in the woods, while developing an outstanding passion for our camera's. Max took the ropes in film and soon after I aimed my sights on Photography. I was born and raised in my home town of Thunder Bay and im going to be attending Sheridan college in Toronto next year for a BAA in Photography.
-sloppy late night edit of Grand Central Stn.
enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment