pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sealed Studio Shots

What up guys,

Spent some time with my high school film/photo teacher today.  Took a few minutes to set up a little studio shoot to get a quick shot of somebody rocking one of the S4F snapbacks.

Big thanks to Justin Lang, who I met today, and was willing to step in front of the lens.

It was my first time shooting portraits with my new lens, and I was stoked with the result, check it out below:



We've been taking our time lately to make some big changes, and we are stoked to begin a new direction with S4F.

To stay up to date with the going-ons... Take a second and go over and like our Facebook page, as well as follow us on twitter. Both can be accessed by clicking the prompts below:

Facebook Fanpage                          

Big announcements coming at the end of this week.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment