pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Video: Chase Your Diamonds, Hold Your Gems

YO! First off, I'd like to thank you guys for the support! We're approaching 50,000 views on the blog! We've come a long way since our first post on here, and you're to thank! I came across a little online contest, through the video hosting site / community, Vimeo, and had to take part! The idea was to create an edit, maximum of 1 minute in length of 'Your Summer So Far.' This is the kind of video work I love to do, so I went through various project timelines I have had on the go for the last couple of months, and pulled out my favourite clips! I tried to do some more experimental editing on this one, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out! Let me know what you think! Thanks to everyone who was with me when filming, and put up with me trying to 'get the shot' when you were probably just trying to relax on a nice summer day haha. To see more of my work, check out http://www.MEDIAbyMAX.com and please like my facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/MEDIAbyMAX Cheers! Max @mbailS4F

No comments:

Post a Comment