pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mondays Messes

Happy Monday to my people,

So, over the past few years there has been a blow up of weird styles, and at first, Lady Gag Gag comes to mind.

My concern started when I started seeing people, who normally have great style, show up like this...


I mean, he's Kanye, so he can do what he wants.  People actually purchased glasses like this which concerns me, but the gross shoes and the hat just put it over the top for me.  Might I add that the jacket MAYBE barely acceptable even with just those jeans and a nice pair of shoes and no hunting hat.

So, not only will we make a toast to the douche bags, but to the fact that Kanye has retired this bull shit, and I haven't seen it in over a year.

Word Play of the Day is coming around 930.

Until then...
Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment