pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Concert for the Ages

By now I am sure everyone knows I went to a concert this past weekend...

Or as they called it there, "G HOE- the Greatest Homecoming On Earth!"

Cali Swag District, J. Cole, Rick Ross, and Drake tore it up, but apparently that wasn't enough, because J. Cole brought out Petey Pablo (who I met after the show) and Drake brought out Birdman to perform "Money to Blow."

The only downside of a concert this big, was that going in was like walking through airport security.  
i.e. My video camera did not make it in...(but the joints did!)  

Unfortunately my memories will have to be kept through a Droid Camera...here are some pics from the concert, I'll post a view videos later tonight...
Crowd Shot During Piss/Joint break....20000 people

Drake was poppin of with the Lazers


Stage Setup


It was definitely the best concert I've gone to, vids will be up later...

Herk

No comments:

Post a Comment