pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mac Miller and I are on the same page...

A few years ago...

When I was a junior in high school, I drew up an idea for a hat just to pass the time in class.  It turned out that that design would be one of the first tee shirt designs I had made into a tee.  


The mirror tee is a shirt that is supposed to show that you exude confidence.  With the text, "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the freshest of them all?" printed on the back.


So recently, I was bumpin Mac Miller's K.I.D.S. mixtape, and I really was listening to the words of "The Spins."



At 0:24 he goes into the line "Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall, who's the flyest white boy of them all?"

It is not a big deal, buttt just throwing this out there... COLLAB TEE?! 


Holla at me Mac.

Herk






No comments:

Post a Comment