pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

T.I.: Rapper turned...Suicide Negotiator?

This past week,

The troubled hip-hop "King" T.I. found himself on the right side of the Police Tape.

While listening to the radio driving home, T.I. heard a news story about a man standing on the ledge of a 22 story building, preparing to jump.

Clifford "T.I." Harris turned the car around and drove to the building to help console the distraught man.
Upon arrival he took a video of himself on his camera, and gave it to police to bring to the man to prove it was really him at the scene.

He told the possible jumper that "It looks bad right now, but it can turn around."
T.I.  spoke from experience, having a rough year as well. (As rough as T.I.'s life could get anyway.)


My question is, did he really hear it on the radio? OR did his lawyer call him and tell him to drive over, hoping to help out in his parole hearing that is scheduled for tomorrow...


Regardless, we really know that in trouble times T.I.s







Hail to the King...


Herk

No comments:

Post a Comment