pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is Fame Changing KiD CuDi?

So,

Over that past year and a half or so, we have seen an explosion in the popularity of the rapper/actor Scotty "KiD CuDi" Mescudi.

These are two different videos, the first from about 10 months ago, and the second from less than a month.  I just feel as is Cudder has taken a turn down a rough road.

Adding my my frustration was the Arrest he was dealt with in june for possession of Cocaine.  Questions arose if he was carrying crack, saying

"No, I’m just fucking rich, and my blow comes in a jar. There was no liquid in it — that shit makes no sense.” 

I understand that many celebs who have money and fame are frequent yay blowers, but myself and many of his other friends have seen him as someone who broke the trends.  We all know he was a loveable stoner which never was a problem, but its the attitude that has come his habits that help him "get through the 60 minute interviews."








When complex asked him to explain his use he said:
"I don't have to explain myself to anyone but my fans."


Last quote:
"Did you see that Wale interview that he just did, comparing us to sports? Let me clear this up: I'm incomparable to anybody. I don't care how people take that. No one can compete with me. I'm unfuckwittable; no one can knock me off my shit. I'm an unstoppable force, I'm a bullet. My trajectory is to the sky. Niggas got to do something really spectacular to fuck with me and my realm, and niggas be so bitter that you hear it in their voice."


My final thought is that, I love CuDi's drive and determination, but I don't need him getting Kanye type Cocky.  He is dope but it's not his style, and we don't need him locked up next to Weezy.  



He Better pop off with his new album, but he better not lose the Cudderswag.


peace,
herk

No comments:

Post a Comment