pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Light Dreams and Nightmares Tour

Good Evening,

In less than a week, I will be sitting/standing mere feet away from some of the biggest hip hop artists in the game.  As many of you know, I have tickets to the Light Dreams & Nightmares tour...which will be boasting a group of artists you may know, Aubrey "Drake" Graham, Rick Ross, and J Cole.  



I've been stoked on this concert since I heard the tickets were about to go on sale.  I was able to cop some floor seat early for about 65 a ticket.  After looking today, the tickets are selling for 4-500 a piece on Stubhub. 

However, It is unlikely any offer will persuade to sell these, especially knowing now that they are bringing a "special guest." (my mind is running on who it could be)

So, in honor of my excitement all of the "Word Play of the Day" posts will be from the performers in the concert, until the concert night....plus a few extra posts on past live performances of these cool cats, and that such junk.  So Prepare for some drizzy, ross, and J cole.

And I will kick it off with Drizzy momentarily.  


~herk


No comments:

Post a Comment